Hey, lots of you have been sending me your comments on Facebook. That's fine, but...

... I'd prefer if you embedded the comments below the articles. That way we can see more fights when people disagree!

And besides, I do my best to respond to all your comments, so check back often for what I say about you behind your back... and tell your friends to come along, too!


Saturday, July 25, 2009

FOR THOSE WHO SAY CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE LIKE IT'S A GOOD THING

There are those who say children are the future. If so, I think it's because they're going to knock us off and TAKE the future. I have proof...




If you're still not convinced, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows some child assassins (or "chassassins" as the pros call them) who will be happy to pay you a... visit...

1 comment:

monika said...

My kids proved this to me awhile back, when they climbed the refrigerator (aged 16 months and 31 months)to get the knives out of the cupboard on top of the fridge. Yes, we went to the ER, yes, there were stiches. Yes, I had to find a new place to keep my knives. Kids can do ANYTHING if they really want to.

Befriend me on Facebook!

You're Visitor No.